Safeguard Tips For The Presto PopLite
1) Read All Instructions
2) Ensure all parts are in good shape and attached to the unit before operating.
3) This unit pops with hot air, do not place flammable items in popping chamber, for example butter, oil, or margarine.
4) Becareful surfaces on the inside of the unit can be hot to touch
5) Unplug when not in use
Prior To First Use
Before using your Presto Poplite unit for the first time wash the unit with a damp(not wet) soapy rag, this removes any residues that may have got on the unit during shipping or manufacturing. Be sure to dry completely.
Presto PopLite Parts Summary
How To Use Your Presto PopLite
The Presto Poplite popcorn popper is incredibly easy to use.
1. Remove the cover
2. Using the butter melter fill the cip with popcorn until it is level. Be sure not to overfill. Pour popcorn into the popping chamber.
3. Place the cover back on the chamber in the cover groove. Push down lightly to properly seat cover.
4. Position the butter melter on the cover with the tab towards the back. If desired place 3 tablespoons of soft butter in the butter melting cup.
5. Place a 4 quart heat proof bowl under the chute to catch popped popcorn. Hot air will come out of the chute so be sure to use a plastic, glass or metal bowl that will not melt.
6. Plug the unit into a 120 v outlet. The unit will complete a full pop cycle within 2 -3 minutes, do not leave the unit unattended.
7. When finished popping unplug the unit
8. Enjoy your popcorn.
How To Clean Your PopLite Popper
1. Allow the unit to cool
2. Wash the cover and butter melter in warm soapy water(do not use a dish washer)
3. Be sure not to immerse the base unit in water, and do not use abrasive cleaners.
Customer Service Information
Email : visit www.GoPresto.com
Mail: National Presto Industries Inc.
Consumer Service Department
3925 N. Hastings Way
Eau Claire, Wi 54703-3703